Hi all,
i guess i need to back up to Thursday before valentines day to really update you this week. Thursday was pretty rough for me just not feeling well and being anxious. Thursday afternoon something just hit me as I was sitting there praying and I was overcome with emotion. As i sat there crying I was overcome with such a peace and a feeling that our IUI had not worked. I know it sounds really strange to put those two things together but that is what I felt. When Kelly came home I told him that I really did not think I was pregnant and that finally after 15 months of trying to conceive that I had been able to let go of my desire to have another child and give it over to the Lord. As soon as I did I knew that we were supposed to adopt! Kelly was understandably skeptical of how sure I was that i was not pregnant and wanted me to remain positive, however i continued to tell him that I felt God was preparing me. Fast forward to Sunday...we got confirmation that I am definitely not pregnant and although I am sad I cannot express my excitement about adoption and the peace I feel that God is already preparing the child and birth mother for us! We are so ready for this journey, we have a lot of unanswered questions, but we know that God will provide. If any body has adoption stories that they would be willing to share with us, or helpful advice we would love to hear it! we will keep you posted on our journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment