Tuesday, September 21, 2010

what is going on with us?!

Wow, so once again it has been almost a month since my last post! I say it every time, but I have the best of intentions to make this a daily blog, it should be a little easier now that I AM ON BED REST! What a weekend we had! After a wonderful birthday celebration provided by the best husband in the world, I ended up in the hospital about 6 pm Saturday evening having contractions that just would not go away! It was quite a night after 4 rounds of drugs, steroids to mature this sweet girls lungs (just in case) and a huge dose of demoral and phenigran my contractions finally stopped! I was release on bed rest and procardia every four hours around noon on Sunday! Monday morning I went to see my regular doc and he confirmed the orders! He says we will take things two weeks at a time, but the goal is to get this little girl to completed 36 weeks which according to my calculations is HALLOWEEN! So, I am still predicting a Halloween baby, but we will see! Right now every day she stays in here is a victory. I am trying to keep myself busy, and am so thankful to already work from home. We are taking things 1 day at a time. I will keep you posted! As to the rest of the family, Tatum is growing like crazy and cannot wait for her "Sissy" and her birthday to get here. I am not sure which one she is more excited about! Kelly, as usual is amazing, and is doing an incredible job with all the house duties and taking care of Tatum as I remain glued to the couch or bed except for the occasional bathroom break! More to come, hopefully tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Britt told me Sunday that you were possibly going to be on bed rest. I am so glad the contractions were able to stop and let little missy cook a little longer! :) Girl, you rest rest rest and let everybody cater to you! :)

    ReplyDelete